Open top menu
Tuesday, April 28, 2015

As a writer, Sevyn Streeter is an unstoppable force of nature. As an artist, however, Sevyn never really amazes me. She's gorgeous and her voice is beautiful, but it almost feels as though she reserves her best work for other artists. I understand having to put out that fire when you're attempting to get your name out there but you're out...USE THE FIRE FOR YOURSELF GIRL! That being said, I'm from Florida as well, so I love to see artists show love to their hometowns and humble beginnings. The follow up to "Don't Stop The Fun" [Listen: here/Watch: here], "4th Street", both track and video, have definitely earned my respect.
Listen to the latest track, 4th Street, off of her upcoming album, "On The Verge", and enjoy the video below:

"4th Street" is available online NOW!

Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments