Open top menu
Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tyrese is playing absolutely NO games with this here new album. I mean, WHEW! "Black Rose" took me back to "Sweet Lady" when I couldn't wait to hear more from him. If you missed the memo, I don't see how that's even possible, because Tyrese has been promoting TF outta this album! I saw online images of him doing a block party in ATL and felt nothing but the utmost respect for him. Forget blaming your label for poor promotion. Remember that hustling spirit that caused you to follow your dreams and get out there and do it yourself! I mean, as the saying goes, "If you want something done right..."
Call all the homies from around the way and have a block party and promote your own shit! I'm here for it! I wish more artists had that tenacity and drive. Stream the full album on Spotify below:
"Black Rose" is available online and in stores NOW!

Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments