Open top menu
Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dammit Adele! I was hellbent on being irate with your insubordinate ass for presenting me with an album you preposterously named "25" even though you're releasing it 17 years later but you had me at "Hello"...how fitting? Everything that you are willing to offer, Goddess Vocalist of the Most High, Supreme of the Musical Coven, may be laid upon my alter. This musical year has definitely been an 'American Horror Story' whilst you traipsed your ass abroad not giving a hot red cent about us over here suffering, having ne'er a song to listen to besides those filled with whispers, screams, and trap queens. Welcome back, Queen. Address the peasants as you see fit.
Love you though I might, Your Highness, I shan't refer to this album as "25", it will either be "25 + 2" or "27", which I gladly accept as tribute. Hell, at this point, I thought we'd be naming this album "Adele: Songs from the Afterlife". Watch the video below (she has Tristan Wilds as her love interest, and I mean, doesn't that make the video that much more interesting?):

"Hello" is online NOW and "25 + 2" will be in stores and online [Pre-order: here] on November 20th!

Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments