Open top menu
Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! The super talented Aly L invited me to do a cover scene on her youtube channel "AlyL" [subscribe: here] from the movie "Four Christmases" and it was hilarious to record. You couldn't imagine the number of takes but it was an amazing experience. Lots of laughs and great company! It definitely was outside of my comfort zone and I can't wait to do more. Click the video below and enjoy!

I know, I know. My facial expressions are priceless. That's the first thing I noticed too. Don't judge me, Nookers. You're my family lol if I can't be real with you then who can I be real with???

Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments