Open top menu
Monday, June 13, 2016

HELLO MY WONDERFUL NOOKERS! It's been sooo long, ok, well maybe just a month or so but long in the grand scheme of things, and I MISSED YOU GUYS! I've been working on some intense stuff that will be out this year and let me tell you it's WORTH the wait! You'll forgive me as soon as it drops. Promise.
I will have receipts soon but in the meantime...once again I was honored to have the super talented Aly L invite me to do a cover scene on her YouTube channel "AlyL" [subscribe: here] from the show "Grey's Anatomy. If you know ANYTHING about me then you know that I am literally obsessed with that show and I watch it on a constant loop. Izzie is without a doubt my favorite character so playing her was more than an honor. Mind you, this scene is serious, and I had to keep an "I'm dead inside" facial expression the entire time. Y'all know I talk with my face *crying emoji* and I couldn't do it this time. Welp...click the video below and enjoy!

It was suuuper fun to record and Aly and I work well together so *raises glass* here's to more scenes in the future!

Natasha Marie

P.S. I'm going to do some music reviews soon. I've been listening and "Lemonade" and "Moonlight" definitely deserve some track by track love. -)


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments