Open top menu
Saturday, June 20, 2015

While I'm on this nostalgic journey let me bless your lives with Tamia. This beautiful creature with her vocal prowess? LORDT. It's unmatched. I fell in love with her so many years ago while she had my young ass side eying dudes and side eyeing myself lol because I was like well wait...did he change? Did I change? What's really going on??? WHO'S THE STRANGER?!? Top of the fact that she is not only GORGEOUS but the sound of her voice is enough to make a grown man cry. Just wow. I wrote about her single "Sandwich And A Soda" [Listen to it: here] and although the name threw me for a loop it was still the same ol' Tamia SANGING the place down!
Miss real singing? Hell so do I! Listen to the full album below:
"Love Life" is available online and in stores NOW!

Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments