Open top menu
Sunday, March 22, 2015

First of all, Skye Townsend is AMAZING! Let's just get that very important fact out of the way straight out the gate. I mean, she's gorgeous, talented, hilarious AF, and did I mention she's gorgeous?!? I think I've spent countless billable hours --yes, I mean on the clock at work--
Besides my manager, if he ever comes across my website and notices all of the "office hours" time stamps of my posts. But that's neither here nor there because I'm covered by the blood. Yep. My God is a watchful God and He has rained down blessings that cover my site from the prying eyes of those who can fire the kid. The fact of the matter is I can watch Skye imitate KING BEY or sing and give advice via YouTube and Vine all day long. My cup runneth over. So, pardon my tardy, but late is better than never, right? *clears throat* Have you heard Skye sing?!? If you haven't then you are in for a TREAT! I was completely blown away by the sheer gravity of her talent and whilst engaging in an all consuming bingefest of her vines this happened...
Needless to say, I cast out the demons who dared to have forsaken my discovery of her recently released EP "Rocking Chairs". NOT TODAY SATAN! I rebuke thee in the name of the Father (KING BEY), the Son (QUEEN RIH), and the Holy Ghost (EMPRESS ONIKA): the musical holy trinity. Granted, I know my resurrected music on Sundays, ordained by Christ Himself, tends to be ancient and stems from the biblical era but I touched the hem of His garment and we agreed that I had to give my girl Skye a shout out because her skill is currently unmatched. She's coming for somebody's crown...
The best part about it is I can hear Skye saying that in Bey's voice. LMAO. So do me a favor, do yourself a favor, and do Jesus a favor on this here beautiful Sunday and partake in this blessing from the Heavens above. Follow the righteous path in which our Father and Savior intended for you to journey upon and click the stream below. And once you love it, which you will, just head over to iTunes and cop the EP.
"Rocking Chairs" is available online NOW!!!

Natasha Marie

Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments