Open top menu
Thursday, September 24, 2015

First off I have to say that QUEEN ARI SLEIGHS! Like these impressions were on point especially Christina. Actually LMFAO they were all pretty spot on. The ad libs during Celine had me in tears, literally, and the mumbling during Britney? Amazing. Christina actually killed Britney too. At this point I have to believe that everyone does Britney better than Britney. I will say this though, not much can distract from the amazing vocals of QUEEN ARI but poor baby is blind as a damn bat. *insert laughing emojis* I wanted to throw some spectacles through the damn screen for her. Why would she ever take her arse on television without her seeing eye aid...whether it be a dog, an indentured servan...I mean an assistant, or even some, I don't know, contacts?!? Poor thing. I was like well okay. Y'all can't read the shit aloud for her? Got her looking like
Watch the video below but please, for your own sanity, ignore her desperately trying to read the teleprompter.


Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments