Open top menu
Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Empress Nicki Minaj has released the most heartbreaking and personal installment of "The Pink Print" to date and I feel as though she opened up her soul and entrapped us in the rapture of her pain. The personal connection to this track is limitless as we all lie down in the bed of past (and current) lies told to us by the evil and wretched spawns of Satan who walk among us daily. Do you ever think of me when you lie?/Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies/And I knew better than to look in your eyes/They only pretend, you will be mine. Bruh...
As a fourth single, "Bed Of Lies" is showcasing her growth as an artist and a writer. I am IN LOVE! I saw some people on twitter calling for "Monster Nicki". Onika, bitch, don't let those vision-less imbeciles stunt your growth as an artist. Every time I listen to this song an endangered species finds a mate, a bald heaux gets her edges, and a "makeup artist" learns how to properly draw on eyebrows. Bitch we saving lives out here! Everybody is on FLEEK, DAFUQ?!? I am proclaiming here and now: "The Pink Print" will be nothing short of AMAZING.
Listen to "Bed Of Lies" below:

Natasha Marie


Natasha Marie
Written by Natasha Marie

Don't misplace your hate, help your fave. Tweet shade-free opinions to @iamnatashamarie.

0 comments